Washington Tuskegee Alumni Club, Inc.
Scholarship Fund Application
1. Resident of the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area (25 mile radius)
2. Enrolled Tuskegee University undergraduate student in good standing or a graduating high school senior approved for admission to Tuskegee University
3. Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4 point scale
4. Award based on scholastic merit, financial need, and fund availability
1. Forward completed application by deadline date: June 30, 2018.
2. Forward an official transcript, certified by the Registrar’s Office or high school counselor.
3. Attach a brief biography of yourself including, but not limited to, extracurricular/community activities, positions of leadership, honors and awards. (1 page or less)
4. Attach a detailed statement and any other pertinent information that will explain your financial need.
5. Attach a copy of your Financial Aid Award Letter received from Tuskegee and any other financial aid received (Grants, other scholarships/awards).
New Students should additionally:
6. Provide ACT or SAT score.
7. Attach evidence of acceptance to Tuskegee University.
Current/Returning Students should additionally:
6. Provide your campus address if available.
7. Circle “yes” or “no” to indicate whether you a member of the Pre-Alumni Club.
MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
WASHINGTON TUSKEGEE ALUMNI CLUB, INC.
ATTN. SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
P.O. BOX 90061
WASHINGTON, DC 20090-0061
The Washington Tuskegee Alumni Club, Inc. reserves the right to approve or decline any application forwarded to the Club’s attention for consideration of scholarship fund award.